ATF1000 Industrial On-line UV Fluorescent Oil Pollution Remote Sensing Detector is a non-contact optical detector that can detect oil and grease pollutants on the surface of strip steel, nickel, aluminum, plastic and other parts. It is suitable for cleanliness testing of metal parts. The equipment is highly sensitive and easy to maintain, and can detect oil pollution in time, which is convenient for users to respond in time.
ATF1000 can detect 1um thick oil layer on the surface of the object at a distance of 6mm from the surface of the object. The detector emits ultraviolet pulse beams to the surface of the object, excites the oil molecules in the target area to generate fluorescence, uses the inherent fluorescence properties of the oil molecules to identify its chemical composition, and sends an early warning signal to the operator.
System integration: the device can be connected to the PLC system through RS485, and can also communicate with the computer, and can also be connected with GSM modem/ WiFi modem to realize wireless data transmission.
- Completely replace the oil pollution detector of German Sita
- 24-hour operation, suitable for extreme environments
- Contactless detection,detection distance up to 6mm
- Detection frequency: >100 KHz
- >3 limited warranty, low power operation (< 2W)
- With indicator light, can indicate the measurement area
- High sensitivity
- Built-in system calibration
- Industrial automation
- Lithium battery welding
- Other occasions where there is no oil pollution
Industrial online type, RS485/Modbus output, level open drain output