ATH1500-04-17 spectral camera is a new and optimized shortwave infrared hyperspectral imaging system with small size and light weight. The spectral range is 400-1700nm, which is suitable for airborne. Except, ATH1500-04-17 spectral camera has high spatial resolution, high spectral resolution, wide imaging range, etc. And it consists of two parts: imaging lens and hyperspectral camera.
ATH1500-04-17 spectral camera uses high-performance Te-cooled CCD imaging device with 2048 x 1088 pixels and 640 x 512 pixels, which makes it has clear image, less noise and good linearity.
With its temperature-stable optical system, ATH1500-04-17spectral camera provides excellent stability and sensitivity required in VIS-NIR infrared chemical imaging applications, and meets the stringent requirements of laboratory, field, and industrial applications, making it become the right-hand in applications such as drug quality inspection, food safety, and agricultural analysis.
- Spectral Range：400~1700nm
- MaxSpatial Channels ：1024
- MaxSpectral Channels ：640
- Max FOV：51.7°(Depending on the lens)
- Superior imaging performance
- Data format is compatible with ENVI
- Dimensions：232mm x 206mm x 135mm
- Light weight：2.56kg
- No mechanical scanning, high reliability
- Prospecting for geology and minerals;
- Agriculture Monitoring: Crop condition and yield assessment
- Forest pest and fire prevention monitoring
- Coastline and ocean monitoring
- Pasture monitoring
- Lake and watershed monitoring
- Remote sensing teaching and research
- Industrial sorting
- Ecological environment protection and mine monitoring
- Water quality and soil monitoring