ATH1500-17 spectral camera is a new and optimized shortwave infrared hyperspectral imaging system with small size and light weight. The spectral range is 1000-1700nm, which is suitable for airborne. Except, ATH1500-17 spectral camera has high spatial resolution, high spectral resolution, wide imaging range, etc. And it consists of two parts: imaging lens and hyperspectral camera.
ATH1500-17 spectral camera uses high-performance Te-cooled CCD imaging device with 640 x 512 pixels, which makes it has clear image, less noise and good linearity.
With its temperature-stable optical system, ATH1500-17 spectral camera provides excellent stability and sensitivity required in short-wave infrared chemical imaging applications, and meets the stringent requirements of laboratory, field, and industrial applications, making it become the right-hand in applications such as drug quality inspection, food safety, and agricultural analysis.
- Spectral Range：1000~1700nm
- Max Spatial Channels ：640
- Max Spectral Channels ：512
- Max FOV：31.7°(Depending on the lens)
- Superior imaging performance
- Data format is compatible with ENVI;
- Dimensions：122mm x 58mm x 65mm；
- Light weight：380g；
- No mechanical scanning, high reliability;
- Prospecting for geology and minerals;
- Agriculture Monitoring: Crop condition and yield assessment
- Forest pest and fire prevention monitoring；
- Coastline and ocean monitoring；
- Pasture monitoring；
- Lake and watershed monitoring；
- Remote sensing teaching and research ；
- Industrial sorting；
- Ecological environment protection and mine monitoring；
- Water quality and soil monitoring；