Portable Ground-base Hyperspectral Camera
Made in China
ATH6010 is designed spectral imaging system suitable to field operation with a function of auto-scan. It composes of hyperspectral camera ATH1010 and tripod
ATH6010 hyperspectral camera is designed spectral imaging system suitable to field operation with a function of auto-scan. It composes of hyperspectral camera ATH1010 and tripod. The core hyperspectral camera is a complete self-developed, and it employs low cost split light system with a compact size, CMOS image sensor, high frame rate, high-performance-to-price ratio, USB power supply no need extra power, customized high precision scan mirror can sweep target forming image; It employs built-in power supply module, external wireconnect is simple can improve integrated and portability.
- HY-6010 configured tripod can scan full angles.
- HY-6011 can scan horizontal 360°
- Scan Range: Full angles
- Resolution: super than 2.3nm
- Compatibility: Spectral data compatible with ENVI software running and processing.
- Easy-to-take suit to field measurementIt's available for customized requirements.
- Monitor Agriculture: plant diseases and insect pest, disaster, categories ID etc.
- Forestry: Tree categories identification, Phytomass, nutrient elements, forest health etc.
- Water Environment: Water quality parameters, water waste spatial distribution and migration analysis
- Soil Pollution: heavy metal waste
- Minerals: Mineral mapping, ingredients explore, metallogenic prognosis etc.
- City geological substances classification and identification.
Integrated built-in power supply: hyperspectral imager, moving system requires no individual power supply
Accurate moving system can benefit stable and reliable measurement environment. Multiple types: Built-in scan, built-in scan mirror, entire sweep broom.
Moving control system: Bluetooth, wire control (optional)
Fast-to-install tripod suit to different measurement environment
High performance hyperspectral imager with a spectral resolution <2.3nm Customized development according to customers.
Scan Range: Full angles
Compatibility: Spectral data compatible with ENVI software running and processing. Easy-to-take suit to field measurement. It’s available for customized requirements.