ATH9500 hyperspectral scanner is a series of small, light-weight Airborne miniature hyperspectral imaging system, consisting of a six-rotor high-stability UAV, high-stability gimbal, hyperspectral imager, large-capacity storage system, wireless imaging system, GPS navigation system, ground receiving workstation, ground control system, etc.
The ATH9500 hyperspectral scanner uses high-performance CCD imaging devices with clear imaging and low noise; the internal integration of an original high-compression ratio image compression algorithm greatly improves the storage life, which can reach more than 3 hours, which fully meets the needs of airborne.
ATH9500 hyperspectral scanner can be used to measure the spectral information of plants, water bodies, soil and other ground objects in real time, and obtain spectral images. By analyzing the spectral images, it can establish relationships with the physical and chemical properties of plants, etc., for plant classification and plant growth status research.
The entire system is compact in design, the mainframe of the imaging spectrometer has high spectral resolution, and at the same time, it adopts an external push-broom imaging method. It can form an independent measurement system with the field rotating platform and the indoor linear scanning platform. It can also be mounted on drones for aerial remote sensing operations.
- Spectral Range: 400-5300 (Customized)
- Max. Spatial Channels: 2048x2048 (Different by model)
- Max. Spectral Channels: 1088 (Different by model)
- Superior imaging performance
- Compatible with ENVI;
- Weight:<4kg (Different by model)
- Built-in smart calibration white version;
- High-definition VIS camera, capable of image fusion;
- Geological and mineral resources prospecting;
- Precision agriculture, crop growth and yield evaluation;
- Forest pest monitoring and fire prevention monitoring;
- Coastline and marine environment monitoring;
- Pasture productivity and pasture monitoring;
- Environmental monitoring of lakes and river basins;
- Remote sensing teaching and research;
- Meteorological research;
- Ecological environment protection and mine environment monitoring;
- Water quality testing, soil monitoring;
- Quality inspection of agricultural and livestock products; military, national defense and homeland security; disaster prevention and control