GF920 series unmanned aerial vehicle-borne methane leakage inspection system is the third-generation improved model launched by Optech. The unmanned aerial vehicle-borne laser methane telemeter has built-in infrared laser, emits infrared laser, and simultaneously receives reflected light, using tunable laser The diode modulation spectroscopy technique scans the absorption peaks of methane, on the optical path methane gas was measured. The measurement reading is the methane column concentration on the optical path, that is, the integral of the methane concentration (ppm) and the distance (m), and the unit is ppm*m.
GF920 series unmanned aerial vehicle-borne methane leakage inspection system can be used in residential buildings, natural gas stations, gas pipeline inspections, factory pipeline leakage inspections, etc., to detect methane leakage in time and avoid explosions.
GF920 can also be designed to be hand-held and online, and form an independent measurement system with the field rotating platform. It can also be mounted with drones for handheld mobile operations.
- Unmanned aerial vehicle, large patrol range
- Ultra-high sensitivity: 5 ppm*m
- UAV flight height: <100m
- Low-altitude remote sensing detection, no need to approach danger
- 1.5m wheelbase large multi-rotor UAV, high load, strong expandability
- Ultra-long flight time: about 45 minutes, large cruising area
- Residential building
- Natural gas station
- Gas pipeline inspection
- Factory Pipeline Leak Inspection