NanoBio 200 is a full wavelength (190-1000nm) ultra microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer, which is self-designed by Optosky. It bases on 20-year experience in developing spectrometer plus Hamamatscu pulsed xenon lamp, it’s a successful spectrophotometer can fast measure nucleic acids, protein and cell solution. Meanwhile, its easy-to-use, sample volume requires only 0.5 ~ 2 μl, it’s not required preheating and it can fast clear out residue sample, no cuvette or other sample positioning fixture, no dilution etc.
NanoBio 200 Ultra microvolume spectrophotometer, easy-to-use, pipette directly onto the sample measure detect head, close it to start measure. It can directly wipe out residue sample or recycle after completing measure. NanoBio 200 has been common instrument of many labs.
NanoBio 200 ultra-microvolume spectrophotometer is mainly used to measure nucleic acids, protein. It uses high energy pulsed xenon light source give spectral measure of 230nm,260nm,280nm.It operate on Android software with 7 inch capacitive touch screen, it’s not require to connect to PC but operate individually, built-in L-battery and it can output by USB, and it’s convenient to make analysis and storage by users.
Dual channel measurement, with cuvette measurement tank
- Nucleic acids, Proteins, Cell Solution
- Sample volume per time: 0.5-2μl
- Fast Measure：<3s
- Broad Spectral Range：190-850nm, optional： 190~1020nm
- Full Touch Screen Operate, Easy-to-Use；
- 7”HD capacitive touch screen；
- Long life span source up to 10 years
- Embedded high performance micro spectrometer
- High stability pulsed xenon light source
- Advanced algorithm；
- Self-built modeling function by user；
- USB data output；
- Scientific Research Lab
- Bio Lab
- Chemical Lab
- Environment Measure