ATF2500 handheld ultraviolet fluorescent oil pollution remote sensing detector is a non-contact optical remote detector that can automatically detect whether the water or the ground contains oil. The equipment is highly sensitive and easy to maintain. It can detect oil leaks or spills in time, allowing users to control and respond to dangerous situations as soon as possible.
ATF2500 can detect 1um thick oil layer at a distance of 10 meters above the water surface. The detector emits ultraviolet pulse beam to the water surface or the ground, excites the oil molecules in the target area to generate fluorescence,use the inherent fluorescence properties of the oil molecules to identify its chemical composition, and send an early warning signal to the operator.
Detection oil category:
Automotive oil, turbine oil, vegetable oil, fuel oil, Marine diesel oil, crude oil, civil fuel oil, gasoline, aviation kerosene, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, mineral oil, etc.
- Working principle: UV fluorescence principle of oil stains.
- It runs 24 hours a day, without restrictions during the day and night, and is suitable for extreme environments.
- Oil pollution can be detected remotely, up to a detection distance of 10 meters.
- Long life, maintenance-free.
- 5-year life, low power operation (< 2W).
- Ultra high sensitivity. The advanced software algorithm ensures the detection limit as low as 1um thick oil film and reduces the misstatement rate.
- Built-in system calibration, can set the industry standard detection level, can also set the alarm limit according to customer needs, and reduce the false alarm rate.
- Petroleum and petrochemical facilities, transportation, logistics and maritime operations.
- Distribution and power generation facilities.
- Environmental monitoring in ecologically important areas.
- Water treatment equipment, remote land/offshore applications.
- Mining, industrial applications, agriculture.
|Standard spare parts|
|1||USB data line|
|2||Charging adapter 5V/3A|
|3||Narrow field of view lens|