After 20 years of experience in the development of optical fiber spectrometer, Optosky launched a new generation of high-performance ultra-thin fiber spectrometer: ATP2400-4, which has built-in pulsed xenon lamp drive circuits, adopts high sensitivity linear CMOS, and specially customized ultra-low noise CMOS signal processing circuits, which greatly reduces The noise of the sensor is lower, the signal-to-noise ratio is obtained (about twice higher than that of similar competitors), and the measurement reliability of the ATP2400-4 is improved. The measurement results do not change with the ambient temperature, which is the best level in the industry.
ATP2400-4 spectrometer can receive SMA905 fiber input light or free space light, and output spectral data measured through USB2.0 or UART ports.
ATP2400-4 spectrometer only requires a 5V DC power supply or USB power supply, which is very easy to integrate.
- High resolution;
- Fiber input and signal output are on the same side, which is very easy to integrate.
- Detector: linear CMOS
- Detector pixel: 4096 pixels
- Ultra-low noise CMOS signal processing circuit
- Spectral range: 180-1100nm
- Spectral resolution: 0.1-2 nm (depending on spectral range, slit width)
- Optical Design: cross-C-T
- spectrometer Built-in pulsed xenon lamp driver
- Integration time: 0.1 ms-256s
- Vinner power supply: DC 5V±10% or USB power supply
- A16 bit, 2MHz ADC
- spectrometer Incident Interface: SMA905 or free space
- Supported data output interface: USB 2.0 (High speed ) or UART
- 20-pin dual-row programmable external expansion interface
- Fast and ultra-micro spectrophotometer;
- Environmental protection equipment (flue gas, water quality);
- Reflection and transmission spectrum detection;
- Spectral analysis, radiation spectroscopic analysis, spectrophotometric analysis;
- Laser wavelength measurement.