After 20 years of experience in the development of optical fiber spectrometer, Optosky launched a new generation of high-performance ultra-thin fiber spectrometer: ATP2400, which has built-in pulsed xenon lamp drive circuits, adopts high sensitivity linear CMOS, and specially customized ultra-low noise CMOS signal processing circuits, which greatly reduces The noise of the sensor is lower, the signal-to-noise ratio is obtained (about twice higher than that of similar competitors), and the measurement reliability of the ATP2400 is improved. The measurement results do not change with the ambient temperature, which is the best level in the industry.
ATP2400 spectrometer can receive SMA905 fiber input light or free space light, and output spectral data measured through USB2.0 or UART ports.
ATP2400 spectrometer only requires a 5V DC power supply or USB power supply, which is very easy to integrate.
- The minim, ultra-thin, ultra-light weight of a minim;
- Fiber input and signal output are on the same side, which is very easy to integrate.
- Detector: linear CMOS
- Detector pixel: 2048 pixels
- Ultra-low noise CMOS signal processing circuit
- Maximum spectral interval:910 nm (spectral range 180-1100nm
- Spectral resolution: 0.1-2 nm (depending on spectral range, slit width)
- Optical Design: cross-C-T
- spectrometer Built-in pulsed xenon lamp driver
- Integration time: 0. 1ms-256s
- Vinner power supply: DC 5V±10% or USB power supply
- A16 bit, 2MHz ADC
- spectrometer Incident Interface: SMA905 or free space
- Supported data output interface: USB 2.0 (High speed ) or UART
- 20-pin dual-row programmable external expansion interface
- Fast and ultra-micro spectrophotometer;
- Environmental protection equipment (flue gas, water quality);
- Reflection and transmission spectrum detection;
- Spectral analysis, radiation spectroscopic analysis, spectrophotometric analysis;
- Laser wavelength measurement.