ATP5020P spectrometer is a high-performance refrigerating micro-fiber spectrometer developed by Optosky. It uses a 2048 pixel cooled linear CCD. The CCD uses semiconductor refrigeration technology. The CCD can work in a set constant temperature environment (up to -10℃), which greatly reduces The noise of the sensor achieves an excellent signal-to-noise ratio (about 3 times higher than that of its competitors), and it improves the measurement reliability of the ATP5020P, and the measurement results do not change with the ambient temperature.
At the same time, Optosky specially customized ultra-low noise CCD signal processing circuit for ATP5020P spectrometer, its quantization noise is less than 15counts, which is a high level in the industry.
The ATP5020P spectrometer accepts SMA905 fiber input or free-space light and outputs measured spectral data via a Type-C or UART port.
The ATP5020P spectrometer requires only a 5V DC power supply and is very easy to integrate.
- Detector: Back-illuminated CCD (cooled to -10℃).
- Pixels: 2048.
- Ultra low noise CCD signal processing circuit
- Wavelength Range: 180-1180 nm.
- Optical Sensitivity: 0.2-3 nm (Depend on wavelength range, slit width).
- Optical Path: Crossed C-T.
- Integration Time: 10ms-65s.
- Supply Voltage：DC 5V±10% @ <2.3A.
- 18 bit, 570KHz A/D Converter.
- Interface：SMA905 or free.
- Trigger: Type-C or UART.
- 20-pin dual-row programmable external expansion interface.
- Raman spectrometer, online Raman analysis
- Micro volume spectrophotometer
- Weak fluorescent light detection
- Reflectance, Transmittance, absorbance detection;
- Fruit Sorting.