ATP5334 Spectrometer is newly designed ultra thin, cooled, ultra high resolution miniature spectrometers developed by Optosky. ATP5334 spectrometer is m-type optical path structures, which have extraordinary ultra-high resolution. Cooled 4096 pixels at the same time, it uses the linear array detector, reached the acme of the ultra high resolution, high resolution can reach <0.04 nm, suitable for all kinds of applications, high resolution and high reliability, ultra-high speed, low cost, high cost performance and other characteristics, can adapt to the online test USES a variety of environments such as micro spectrometer.
ATP5334 Spectrometer uses TEC cooled at -5℃, which greatly reduces the dark current and noise , improves the dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio, and improves the environmental adaptability of the Spectrometer.
ATP5334 spectrometer is receive SMA905 fiber input light or free space light, and output the spectral data obtained through USB2.0 or UART port.
ATP5334 spectrometer can receive SMA905 fiber input light or free space light, and output the spectral data obtained through USB2.0 or UART port.
- M-shape, high resolution;
- Wavelength range: 200-1100 nm；
- Resolution: 0.04 ~ 3 nm；
- Optical path: M-shape C-T;
- Detector: 4096 pixel；
- Cooling Temperature：-5 ℃
- Integration time: 0.1ms ~ 256s；
- Power supply: DC 5V power supply;
- ADC：16 bit；
- Output：USB Type-C；
- 20-pin expansion interface；
- LIBS, Plasma luminescence detection;
- Raman detection;
- Wavelength monitoring, laser, LED and other luminous bodies
- Water quality analyzer
- LED sorting machine, color detection;
- Spectral analysis, radiation spectroscopic analysis, spectrophotometric analysis;
- Reflection and transmission spectrum detection