The ATP7380 series is an ultra-high resolution imaging spectrometer launched by Optosky with 20 years of experience in spectrometer development. After 5 years of research and development, the ATP7380 series is similar to PI's isoplane SCT-320 and SCT-160, with built-in 2-4 reflective gratings , The grating tower wheel is controlled by software, which can precisely position different grating angles, wavelengths, and resolutions.
The ATP7380 system utilizes a simulation-optimized optical system to ensure high resolution, and the design also provides the possibility of multi-fiber simultaneous imaging by correcting aberrations and aberration correction technology. The ATP7380 series has a variety of input and output options, providing researchers with endless possibilities, scalability and diversity.
ATP7380 has four models with different focal lengths: 210, 350, 510 and 810mm. Different from prism-type spectral or transmission-type gratings, each ATP7380 can cover applications from ultraviolet to near-infrared and short-wave infrared bands. You only need to choose the appropriate grating to have more choices in wavelength and resolution. Multiple degrees of freedom.
- Zero aberration design, high spatial resolution;
- Number of spatial channels, up to 506 channels;
- Ultra-high resolution, up to 0.01nm;
- Tower-type rotating grating, built-in 3 gratings, a variety of gratings are optional, 90, 150, 300, 400, 500, 600, 900, 1200, 1800, 2400, 3600 lines;
- Dual outlets can be equipped with two detectors at the same time, and various types of detectors are available
- External trigger synchronization signal;
- Raman Spectroscopy, Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Photoluminescence Spectroscopy
1.with 1200 g/mm grating @ 435.8 nm and 10μm slit width and 4 mm slit height