ATP7810 is Optosky's 20 years of spectrometer development experience. After 5 years of research and development, it launched a wide-band range and high-resolution spectrometer. ATP7810 rotates the grating through software control and performs wavelength scanning to obtain high-precision spectral measurement results.
The ATP7810 system utilizes a simulation-optimized optical system to ensure high resolution. The ATP7810 series has a variety of input and output options, providing researchers with endless possibilities, scalability and diversity. Both single-point detectors and various array cameras can be used.
ATP7810 has a variety of models with different wavelength ranges: 0.8~2.5μm, 1.0~6.0μm, 1.0~9.0μm, 1.0~12.0μm, 1.0~25.0μm, which can cover the range from near-infrared to mid-to-far infrared, just choose the right one The grating can have more freedom in the choice of wavelength and resolution.
- Ultra-wide band range, up to 25.0μm;
- High signal-to-noise ratio, high dynamic range;
- TEC deep cooling detector, no need to add liquid nitrogen;
- Built-in chopper and filter (if required);
- Various types of detectors are available
- Adopt rotating concave grating design;
- The internal structure is all automatically controlled by the computer, and one-click spectrum formation;
- 15-pin extension interface, external trigger signal;
- A variety of accessories are optional;
- Absorption, reflection, transmission spectra
- Surface Spectrum
Fastest scoring time
1.Other wavelength ranges can be customized
2.The parameters in the table only represent the test results under the standard configuration; if there are other parameter requirements, Optosky can provide customization.