ATR9000（Old Model: ATP8200）is developed by Optosky（Attenuated Total Reflection, ATR）, built-in MEMS Infrared Source, it employs Pyroelectric linear array sensor, in the ZnSe high performance material window measure ATR spectrum. Optosky exclusively designs Ultra-low noise CCD signal processing circuit, results in reducing sensor noise, improving improving SNR( 2 times higher SNR than competitors). Higher measuring reliability ensures results can not change with ambient temperature.
ATR9000 fit to measure samples in powder, fluid,easy-to-operate, it takes just few steps to complete measurement.
|Model No.||Detector||Spectral range|
|ATR9000-5||256 pixels||2.5-5 um|
- Spectral range：2.5-5 μm（4000-2000 cm-1) Or 5.5-11μm（1818-909 cm-1）
- MIR( Attenuated Total Reflection, ATR) spectrometer
- Detector: Linear pyroelectric array sensors
- ATR window material：ZnSe
- Detector pixel：256 pixels
- Ultra-low noise CCD signal processing circuit
- Built-in MEMS electrical infrared source
- Detection time：30s（typical）
- 16 bit, 500 KHz ADC
- Data output: USB 2.0
- Power supply：5V DC， <2A
- Food safety
- Dye analysis
- Material Identification
- Authentication anti-counterfeiting
- Oil analysis
- Drugs, Chemicals, Combustible & Explosives Analysis
Figure1.ATR9000 function schematic diagram, totally7 times attenuation total reflections occur
Q: What is the wavelength range?
A: Spectral range：2.5-5 μm（4000-2000 cm-1）Or 5.5-11μm（1818-909 cm-1）
Q: What brands used for the detector?
A: 256pixels pyroelectric linear array sensor
Q: What is the size?
A: 106×85×30 mm3
Q: What is the weight?
A: The weight is about 0.5kg.
Q: What is the price?
A: Please contact us about the price.
Q: What is ATR technology?
A: Attenuated total reflection (ATR) is a sampling technique used in conjunction with infared spectroscopy which enables samples to be examined directly in the powder or liquid state without further preparation.