The system covers visible light to short-wave infrared bands. The ATH6100 has a built-in scanning mechanism, which can perform hyperspectral scanning and imaging of the target without large-scale rotation of the camera; in addition, the ATH6100 also has a built-in lithium battery, a central processing unit, etc., and an optional autofocus system, and has a high-resolution rate, high definition, high quality, etc.
ATH6100 can be controlled by mobile phones, iPads, laptops and other terminal devices, enabling the system to perform real-time image acquisition and scanning, real-time calibration, and real-time result output. Spectral information, to achieve the goal of"map integration". ATH6100 adopts high-resolution CCD imaging device, with clear imaging and less noise. It is especially suitable for scanning and imaging large-sized flat samples, such as murals, calligraphy and paintings, and textiles.
- Built-in push-broom structure，Auto focus system
- Built-in large-capacity lithium battery, can work in the field
- Maximum band range: 400~2500nm
- High spectral resolution: ≤1.3nm
- Wide field of view: 23.5°@f=25mm
- Can be controlled by mobile phones, iPads, laptops and other devices
- Automatic integration time recommendation, recommended exposure time based on sample reflectivity
- Scanning and restoration of cultural relics, restoration of murals
- Digitization of Calligraphy and Painting
- Textiles: copying of patterns, reproduction of pictures
- Mineral Screening
- Agriculture: Leaf, Tobacco Leaf Scanning