The cuvette holder comes standard with three quartz collimators with a focal length of F/2 (F=10, diameter=6.3MM)
Each collimating lens is equipped with a fiber optic connector, through which it is connected with an optical fiber to read or photograph bright sample. When used with a spectrometer and light source, it can measure absorbance, fluorescence, scattering or the measurement of the properties of any combination of the above optical phenomena.
- Three good F/2 quartz collimating lenses, UV up to 180NM.
- The cuvette with 10MM optical path is used together.
- Wide spectral range: 200 NM-2500NM.
- Through, scattering and fluorescence measurement.
- The internal channel of the chassis can achieve stable temperature effect
- The detachable collimating lens can be used in multiple ways.
- Plug-in filter design makes wavelength selection more convenient.
- The cap design can effectively avoid the influence of ambient light on the detection.
- Used to measure liquid transmittance
- Absorbance (0 degree measurement)
- Concentration and fluorescence spectrum (90 degree vertical measurement).