SM200 is an automatic thin film thickness mapper developed by utilizing the principle of thin film reflected light interference. It uses the light with the widest wavelength range of 200-1700nm to vertically incident on the surface of the thin film. As long as the thin film has a certain degree of transmission, the SM200 can calculate the thickness of the film according to the reflected interference spectrum, as well as other optical constants such as reflectivity. , refractive index and extinction coefficient, etc., the thickness of the maximum mapping range can reach 1nm ~ 250um.
The SM200 automatic optical thin film thickness mapper is constructed by the surveying and mapping host, the surveying and mapping platform, the Y-type optical fiber and the host computer software. The leading generation of automated optical film thickness gauges.
- Wide film thickness range（1nm ~ 250um）
- Wide wavelength range （200-1700nm）
- Non-contact, non-destructive testing system
- Ultra-long life light source, higher luminous efficiency
- Compact and affordable without compromising high precision
- High-resolution, high-sensitivity spectrometer, the measurement results are more accurate and reliable
- The software interface is intuitive, and the operation is convenient and time-saving
- Historical data storage to help users better grasp the results
- Optical constant analysis (n: Refractive index, k: Extinction coefficient) with Non-linear Least-Squares Method
- Analytical algorisms are Peak-Valley Method, Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) Method, Non-linear Least-Squares Method and Optimization Method
Optical glass of Ohara and Schott
Plastic:Acrylic,Acrylate,Lucite,Perspex,Plexiglass,PET,Estar,Melinex,Mylar,Polyacrylate,Polyethylene,PE,Polyethene,Styrene - acrylanitrile,Styrene.
Semiconductor, Compound semiconductor:Aluminum gallium arsenide,Aluminium oxide,Aluminium compounds,CdTe,CoSi2,GaN,GaAs,GaP,GaSb,Indium compounds,Magnesium compounds,Si,Silicon compounds,HfO2,PbS,PbSe,
Metal target material:Ag,Al,Au,Co,Cr,Cu,Ge,Mo,Nb,Ni,Pt,Rh,Ta,Ti,W
Others:AlCu,Cellulose,KCl,Quartz,Fused Silica,Fused Silica,Silica,Thermal Oxide,ThermalOxide
- Semiconductor coating: photoresist, oxide, desalination layer, silicon-on-insulator, wafer back grinding
- Liquid crystal display: gap thickness, polyimide, ITO transparent conductive film
- Optical coating: hard coating, anti-reflection layer
- Microelectronic system: photoresist, silicon film, printed circuit board
- Biomedical: medical equipment, Parylene