The full-spectrum water quality monitor is a new generation of environmentally-friendly sensors introduced by Optosky. Easy-to-install cost less, it can measure multi-parameters real-time, automated and transportable. The product adopts rod structure and open flow cell, equipped with automatic cleaning device, which can be directly immersed in water to realize in-situ on-line detection of water quality. The water quality test process has no chemical reagents, less maintenance work and long instrument life span.
The instrument has data storage and wireless transmission function, adopts RS485 interface and Modbus protocol, and has low power consumption. There are 4 analog signal output ports (4-20mA) and a USB port, as well as relays that can trigger an alarm or control an external device.
New solution traditional reagent photoelectric colorimetric instrument requires regular replacement of reagents, long measurement time, high failure rate, and the need to build a station.
- Fast response (second-level)
- No sampling and pre-processing required
- Double beam measurement for optimum stability even for long-term monitoring
- Automatically compensate for turbidity interference using advanced algorithms
- RS485 signal output, strong anti-interference ability, transmission distance up to 1000 meters
- Quickly download data via USB flash drive
- Reserved relay interface for secondary development
- Optical window with Nano-coating
- Automatic cleaning
- Low maintenance and low operating costs
- Sewage treatment plant
- Environmental monitoring
- Water quality monitoring of natural water source such as rivers and lakes and reservoirs
- Aquaculture water quality monitoring
- Industrial production process control
- Surface water
- Trend analysis
- Water quality warning system