ATH1010-25 hyperspectral scanner is developed as a brand new SWIR imager with design optimization through technology breakthrough. It features compact size and light weight, and a wide range of 1000-2500 nm, more advantages of high spatial resolution and spectral resolution. These factors are important to mount to UAV. The ATH1010-25 hyperspectral scanner consists of two parts of lens and hyperspectral imager.
ATH1010-25 hyperspectral scanner uses high performance HgCdTe deep cooling sensor with 640 × 512 pixels, as a result of clear images, low noise point, and good linearity.
ATH1010-25 hyperspectral scanner depends on high temperature stability and super sensitivity, which are critical factors to be widely applied to satisfied application in the lab, in the field and many industries.At present it has received great popularity in the pharmaceutical quality guarantee, food safety, and agricultural analysis.
- Imaging mode：Push broom
- Max.spectral range:1.0~2.5 μm
- Max.spatial channels:640
- NETD:<17 mK
- Max.spectral channels:512
- FOV:15.2°（Lens changeable）
- Size:122mm × 58mm × 65mm
- Data format is compatible with ENVI
- Geology and mineral resource investigation
- Accurate evaluation of agriculture, plant growth and yield
- Monitor forest pests and diseases and fire prevention
- Monitor coastline and marine environment
- Lawn productivity and lawn monitoring
- Lake and river environment monitoring
- Remote sensing teaching and research