AATH2600 is a multi-spectral imager independently developed and designed by Optosky. The system covers 12-14 band spectral images from visible light to near-infrared. The ATH2600 has a built-in solid-state band scanning mechanism, which can complete the scanning of each band without the need for mechanism operation; in addition, the ATH2600 also has a built-in lithium battery, a central processing unit, etc., and an optional auto-focus system. High-definition, high-quality and other characteristics.
ATH2600 adopts high-resolution CCD imaging device, with clear imaging and less noise. It is especially suitable for scanning and imaging large-sized flat samples.
ATH2600 is light and flexible, with excellent endurance, intelligence, complete data analysis and processing functions, real-time monitoring, real-time calibration, real-time output of inversion results and other functions.
Number of bands: 4 lenses, 12 bands
Number of bands: 6 lenses, 14 bands
- Built-in solid-state push-broom device, optional auto-focus system
- Band range: 405~850nm, including 12-14 bands
- Spectral resolution: 15 nm
- Built-in large-capacity lithium battery, can work in the field
- Built-in high-resolution visible light camera
- Can be controlled by mobile phones, iPads, laptops and other devices
- Spatiotemporal Radiation Intensity Correction Technology
- Geology and Mineral Resource Exploration
- Precision Agriculture, Crop Condition and Yield Evaluation
- Forest pest monitoring and fire monitoring
- Coastline and marine environment monitoring
- Pasture Productivity and Pasture Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring of Lakes and Watersheds
- Remote Sensing Teaching and Research
- weather research
- Water quality testing, soil monitoring