ATH2610 is a handheld hyperspectral imager independently developed and designed by OPTOSKY. The system covers 10 band spectral images from visible light to near infrared. ATH2610 has a built-in solid-state band scanning mechanism, which can complete the scanning of various bands without mechanism operation; in addition, ATH2610 also has a built-in lithium battery, a central processing unit, etc., and an optional auto-focus system, and has high resolution, High-definition, high-quality and other characteristics.
ATH2610 adopts high-resolution CCD imaging device, with clear imaging and less noise. It is especially suitable for scanning and imaging large-sized flat samples, such as murals, calligraphy and paintings, and textiles.
ATH2610 is light and flexible, with excellent battery life, intelligence, complete data analysis and processing functions, real-time monitoring, real-time calibration, real-time output of inversion results and other functions. Widely applicable to outdoor and laboratory application requirements.
- Built-in solid-state push-broom device, high reliability
- 10 bands: 710, 745, 780, 820, 850, 890, 920, 940 nm
- Spectral resolution: 15 nm
- Built-in large-capacity lithium battery, can work in the field
- Auto focus system optional
- Built-in high-resolution visible light camera
- Can be controlled by mobile phones, iPads, laptops and other devices
- Spatio-temporal radiation intensity correction technology significantly improves radiation calibration accuracy
- Plant growth state
- Scanning and restoration of cultural relics, restoration of murals
- Digitization of Calligraphy and Painting
- Textiles: copying of patterns, reproduction of pictures
- Research institutions, colleges and universities
- Industrial sorting, waste sorting