Based on Optosky's more than 10 years of experience in developing spectrometers, ATP1030 combined with UV-enhanced 1024-pixel linear CMOS, which can adapt to testing in the wavelength range of 190-1100nm. The CMOS detector has the minimum exposure time within 1ms, customers can precisely setup the signal-to-noise ratio of the spectrometer.
ATP1030 has the characteristics of high reliability, high speed, low cost performance, etc. It is a miniature spectrometer that can be adapted to various environmental uses such as online testing.
ATP1030 is an ideal choice for UV, visible, and near-infrared spectroscopy applications. It has different slits, gratings, mirrors, and filters to choose from,Spectrometers suitable for different applications can be configured according to your needs. The spectral range starts from 190nm. to 1100nm, the spectral resolution can be between 0.5 and 2.5nm, and Optosky can provide customized options for OEM customers.
ATP1030 can receive the light to be measured from the SMA905 interface optical fiber input or free space input, measure according to the set integration time, and output the measurement results through USB2.0 (high speed) or UART.
- Ultra-thin, ultra-miniature, high resolution
- Spectral range: 190-1100 nm (can be customized)
- Detector: 1024 pixel CMOS;
- Integration time: 1 ms ~10min
- Power supply: DC 5V@<200mA;
- Power interface: Type C USB interface or expansion interface
- ADC bit depth: 16 bits;
- ADC maximum sampling rate: 10 MHz;
- Optical input interface: SM905 optical fiber interface or free space input;
- Data output interface: USB2.0 (high speed) or UART;
- 10-pin (2x5) expansion interface;
- Online multi-parameter water quality analyzer;
- color detection;
- Elemental analysis instruments (LIBS);
- Micro-volume, fast spectrophotometer;
- UV smoke analyzer;
- Small spectrum analysis and spectrophotometric analysis instruments;
- Fluorescence Spectrometer;
- Reflection and transmission spectrum detection;