ATP5200 is the fifth generation of TE-cooled high performance spectrometer, which is self-developed by Optosky, It uses a back-thinned TE-cooled linear CCD with a semi-conductor cooling technology. The CCD can set in constant temperature environment (up to - 10 degree), which greatly reduces sensor noise at an excellent signal-to-noise ratio (about 2 times higher than competitors level), and it improves the reliability, so the measurements results can not change with the ambient temperature.Meanwhile, it uses lowest noise CCD signal processing pcb to reach a noise less than 3 counts, which still the best low noise level.
The ATP5200 can receive SMA905 fiber optic input or free-space light to output spectral data via USB2.0 or UART port. It connects to 5V DC power supply, easy-to-integrate to wide industrial spectroscopy application.
2048 pixels, cooled - 5℃
2048 pixels, cooled - 10℃
NIR enhanced, 2048 pixels, cooled - 10℃
4096 pixels, cooled - 5℃
- Detector: Back-thinned illuminated CCD (cooled to - 10℃)
- Pixels: 2048 pixels
- UV or NIR response enhanced optimization:
- Low noise CCD signal processing circuit
- Max. Wavelength Range: 180- 1180nm(depends on specific requirements)
- Optical Sensitivity: 0.01-3nm (Depends on range and slit).
- Optical Path: Crossed C-T
- Integration Time ：2ms-130s
- Power Supply ：DC 5V± 10% @ <2.3A
- 18 bit, 570KHz ADC (workable output 16bit)
- Interface ：SMA905 or free space
- Trigger: USB2.0 (High speed) or UART
- 20 pins dual-row programmable external expansion interface
- Raman spectrometer, online Raman analysis
- Micro volume spectrophotometer
- Weak fluorescent light detection
- Reflectance, Transmittance, Absorbance detection
- Fruit Sorting.