The infrared gas analyzer adopts non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR, Non-Dispersive InfraRed). NDIR is a method based on the Lambert-Beer law gas absorption theory. After the infrared radiation emitted by the infrared light source is absorbed by a certain concentration of gas, the spectral intensity proportional to the gas concentration will change, so the concentration of the gas to be measured can be reversed by calculating the change in spectral light intensity.
Another core technology of infrared gas analyzer is based on infrared correlation filtering technology and self-designed long optical path gas absorption cell to realize quantitative analysis of gas in infrared band, which has the characteristics of high precision, good stability and fast response time.
- Continuous measurement of SO₂, NO, CO, CO₂, CH₄, N2O, O₂, SF₆ and other gas concentrations
- Support 4-20mA analog output, RS232, RS485, network port and other data output methods
- Easy to operate, quick to set up
- Color large-screen LCD operation interface, supports switching between Chinese and English
- Directly complete parameter setting, measurement and calibration through the menu
- Measuring range can be customized.
- Scientific research fields
- Agricultural field
- Industrial field
- Environmental protection field
- Security field