Another breakthrough in quantitative Raman spectroscopy!
In the case of changes in external environmental factors and internal painting materials, the long-term preservation of ancient paintings is difficult, and it is often necessary to constantly repair them regularly. As the main carrier of ancient paintings, it is generally necessary to identify the composition and characteristics of the pigments in advance and formulate a targeted restoration plan to ensure the smooth progress of the restoration work.
The Raman effect is a very weak scattering effect, which is a relatively large change in the frequency of the molecular scattered light relative to the incident light. The scattering effect of light that occurs in a non-uniform medium and medium. When monochromatic light with frequency ν is irradiated on the surface of the material, the incident light will be scattered on the surface of the sample. Raman spectroscopy is mainly a comprehensive method that uses the scattering effect to measure the nature and composition of the substance to be detected.
ATR8800 series microscopic Raman spectrometer
The ATR8800 series microscopic Raman spectrometer integrates two lasers and combines the advantages of the microscope and the Raman spectrometer. The micro-Raman detection platform makes it possible to "seen and test", and the visually accurately locates the Raman detection platform, so that the observer can detect the Raman signals of different surface states on the sample and display the microzoning shape of the detected position on the computer, which greatly facilitates the Raman micro-area detection.
Advantages of ATR8800 series microscopic Raman spectrometer:
- Fully automatic Raman imaging experiment, automatic focus and automatic scanning.
- Ultra-large imaging (50X50mm), automatic image splicing.
- Support up to four excitation wavelengths Raman.
- Long focal length high-resolution design.
- Ultra-field imaging function (optional).
- Ultra-high sensitivity, signal-to-noise ratio > 6000:1.
- The maximum time of points can reach 1.3 hours.
- True focus ensures more accurate Raman images.
- Ultra-high spatial resolution.
- Unique software control switching optical path.
- Locate quickly and quickly find the focus position.
- High-quality objective lens, spot micron class.
- 5 million cameras with clear and accurate images
- USB 2.0 connector to the computer.
Why choose a Raman microscope for analysis?
Raman spectroscopy was collected on several pigment minerals and corresponding commercially available mineral pigments using a Raman microscope. In the analysis of Raman spectroscopy, the main fingerprint signals and the interference signals that may be generated by the associated minerals in the pigments are distinguished, and the molecular structure and vibration mode of the main fingerprint signals of minerals and pigments are identified.
Among all mineral pigments, stone green is extremely common. Through the interpretation of ancient paints, and focusing on the optimization of the two isomers of stone green, the stable structure, ultraviolet absorption and other properties are explored, and the attribution of different spectral bands is further analyzed.
Figure 3 distinguishes the possible coexistence of the two associated minerals in pigments through the identification of Raman characteristic spectra.
By analyzing the difference in the spectral characteristics of the Raman spectrum above 1100cm -1 among natural minerals, mineral pigments and synthetic pigments, the application and source of lapis lazuli pigments are identified.
This article provides data support for quickly determining the characteristics of the stone green pigment under the action of sunlight, and at the same time can promote the improvement of the quality of the pigment, and contribute to better protection of ancient cultural relics.
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Single Crystal Silicon 2022-09-29 107
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Detecting the Number of Graphene Layers 2022-09-29 92
- RAMAN FAQ 2022-08-22 322
- Confocal Raman Microscopy 2022-11-15 12
- Raman Spectrometer Detects The Types Of Writing Pens In The Time Series Of Vermilion Ink 2022-03-02 415
- Raman Spectrometer Detects Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) 2022-02-18 385
- Raman Spectrometer In Microplastic Type Analysis 2022-02-17 386
- Raman Spectrometers For Medicine 2022-02-14 378