- ATP3334 Spectrometer is newly designed ultra thin, uncooled, ultra high resolution miniature spectrometers developed by Optosky. ATP3334 Spectrometer are M-type optical path structures, which have extraordinary ultra-high resolution. Uncooled 4096 pixels at the same time, it uses the linear array detector, reached the acme of the ultra high resolution, high resolution can reach <0.04 nm, suitable for all kinds of applications, high resolution and high reliability, ultra-high speed, low cost, high cost performance and other characteristics, can adapt to the online test uses a variety of environments such as micro Spectrometer.
- ATP3334 spectrometer is uncooled, which greatly reduces the dark current and noise , improves the dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio, and improves the environmental adaptability of the Spectrometer.
- ATP3334 Spectrometer can receive SMA905 fiber input light or free space light, and output the spectral data obtained through USB2.0 or UART port.
- ATP3334 Spectrometer has free SDK for customers self-developed, Optosky support C++, C#, Labview and Linux system SDK, which is very convenient for OEM customers to design solutions.
- Wavelength range: 200-1100 nm；
- Resolution: 0.04 ~ 3 nm；
- Optical path: M-shape C-T;
- Detector: 4096 pixel；
- Integration time: 0.1ms ~ 256s；
- Power supply: DC 5V power supply;
- ADC：16 bit；
- Output：USB Type-C；
- 20-pin expansion interface；
- LIBS, Plasma luminescence detection;
- Raman detection;
- Wavelength monitoring, laser, LED and other luminous bodies
- Water quality analyzer
- LED sorting machine, color detection;
- Spectral analysis, radiation spectroscopic analysis, spectrophotometric analysis;
- Reflection and transmission spectrum detection