ATP5034 spectrometer is a cooled, ultra-high resolution micro spectrometer newly developed by Optosky, ATP5030/4 spectrometer is based on the M-type optical path structure independently developed by Optosky, with extraordinary ultra-high resolution；at the same time, it uses a cooled 4096 pixel linear array detector to achieve the ultimate ultra-high resolution, the highest resolution can reach 0.05nm，It is a miniature spectrometer suitable for various high-resolution applications, with high reliability, ultra-high speed, low cost, and high cost performance. It can be adapted to various environmental uses such as online testing.
ATP5034 spectrometer adopts TEC electric cooling, the cooling temperature is -5℃. Greatly reduce the dark current and noise of the spectrometer, and improve the dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio of the spectrometer.
ATP5034 spectrometer can receive SMA905 optical fiber input light or free space light, and output the measured spectrum data through USB2.0 or UART port.
ATP5030 spectrometer only needs a 5V DC power supply, which is very easy to integrate and use.
|ATP5030P||2048||Cooled, Back-thinned CCD|
Detector cooling temperature: -5 ℃;
- M type optical path, higher resolution；
- Spectral range: 200-1100 nm；
- Spectral resolution: 0.05 ~ 2 nm；
- Optical path structure: non-crossing C-T；
- Detector: 4096 pixels；
- Integration time: 0.1ms ~ 256s；
- Power supply: DC 5V power supply；
- ADC bit depth: 16 bits；
- Data output interface: USB Type-C；
- 20-pin expansion interface.
- LIBS,Plasma luminescence detection；
- Raman spectroscopy detection；
- Wavelength monitoring, laser, LED and other luminous bodies;
- Water quality analyzer;
- UV flue gas analyzer;
- LED sorting machine, color detection；
- Spectral analysis, radiation spectroscopic analysis, spectrophotometric analysis;
- Reflection and transmission spectrum detection.