Optosky ATP6500 Fiber Optic Spectrometer employs ultra-high performance, 1044 x 64 pixel, back-thinned CCD with the widest dynamic range, semiconductor-cooled technology can reduce operating dark current, CCD cooled down to -20ºC under constant temperature. It greatly reduces sensor noise resulting in almost 2 times higher SNR than other competitors. It increases measuring reliability, and measuring result does not changed with temperature.
Built inside the customized ultra-low noise CCD signal processing circuit attributes to quantization noise less than 3 counts that are excel in the industry.
ATP6500 can receive lights via SMA905 connector or free space, and output spectral data via USB2.0/UART.
ATP6500 requires only 5V DC supply, and convenient to integration.
|ATP6500CH||1024pixels, replaceable slit|
- Integration time：8ms ~ 1.2 hours
- Detector：back-thinned CCD, cooled down to -20 ℃
- CCD parameters：1024×64 pixels or2048 x128
- Ultra-low noise CCD signal processing circuit
- Quantum efficiency > 90%
- Ultra-high dynamic range Ultra high signal-to-noise ratio
- Spectral range: 180-1100nm(depend on spectral range, slit size)
- Spectral resolution: 0.01-4nm(depend on spectral range, slit size)
- Optical path：crossed Czerny-Turner (C-T)
- power supply：DC 5V±10% @ <3A
- 18 bit, 570KHz A/D Converter
- Entrance connector：SMA905 connector or free space
- Output interface: high speed USB2.0 or UART
- 20 pins, dual rows programmable extension connector
- Scientific research
- Weak（Biological） fluorescence measurement
- Transmittance measurement,reflectance measurement
- Raman spectrometer
- Microscale, fast spectrophotometer