ATP7300 is the grating monochromator launched by Optosky with 20 years of spectrometer development experience. After years of research and development, ATP7300 uses reflective gratings, which are convenient and quick to replace. The grating rollers are controlled by software, which can accurately position the grating and test wavelength.
The ATP7300 system uses a simulation-optimized optical system to ensure high resolution, and the design also provides the possibility of multi-fiber simultaneous imaging by correcting aberrations. The ATP7300 series has a variety of input and output options, providing researchers with endless possibilities, scalability and diversity. Both single-point detectors and various array cameras can be used.
ATP7300 has four models with different focal lengths: 210, 350, 510 and 810mm. Different from prism-type spectrum or transmission-type gratings, each ATP7300 can cover applications from ultraviolet to near-infrared and short-wave infrared bands. You only need to choose the appropriate grating to have more choices in wavelength and resolution. Multiple degrees of freedom.
- Manual slit is standard configuration, automatic slit is optional;
- Tower-type rotating grating, built-in 3 gratings, a variety of gratings are optional, 90, 150, 300, 400, 500, 600, 900, 1200, 1800, 2400, 3600 lines;
- Dual outlets can be equipped with two detectors at the same time, and various types of detectors are available
- Using C-T structure design, using toroidal coma calibration design;
- The control of the instrument (such as grating conversion, wavelength scanning, etc.) is all controlled by computer
- 15-pin expansion interface;
- A variety of accessories are optional;
- Raman spectroscopy
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy
1.with 1200 g/mm grating @ 435.8 nm and 10μm slit width and 4 mm slit height