ATP8900-2-C FTIR spectrometer with two compartments for two channels independent operation,In-situ diffuse reflection and in-situ transmission cell synchronization, no necessary to replace attachments frequently.
Configured to room temperature detector and low temperature LN MCT detector sychronization with a max. scan rate 60K
ATP8900-2-CFTIR spectrometer with compact and rigid design to fit to multi-mode measurement of transmission, ATR , diffuse reflection, specular reflection. Dual sample compartment requires no frequent replacement can improve efficiency. It's widely applied to measure solid, liquid, and gas in the third party lab and in-situ characteristics of many categories of catalysts.
• 2 channels & 2 sample compartments for independent operation.
• Easy to auto-switch channels on the software.
• Auto adjust 6 scan speed with 2.5K-3.0K .
• Software can auto-transfer in K-M format for convenient comparison with diffuse reflection spectra.
• Save or import background spectra for comparing, reminder valid time function.
• Sample compartment is spacious for various bigger IR attachment.
• Optical path in good collimated, no necessary to replace large attachments with 2 compartment.
• ZnSe beam splitter with little maintenancefor optional.
• Online catalysts at high temperature, high pressure or vacuum catalytic performance
• Catalytic reaction mechanics and process
• Catalytic surface absorption activities and performances
• Catalytic characteristics of Acid/Alkali
• New catalysts experiment database
• Ingredients identification and structure analysis of catalysts sample
Experimenters are always receive various samples for measurement, such as solid, liquid and gas and in order to make a different analysis, say transmission modules, ATR attachments. When it's necessary to replace the different FTIR attachments, ATP8900-2-C can customize immovable attachments, auto-switch optical path at accuracy.
• Heating in-situ transmission cell
• High temperature/pressure in-situ diffuse reflection cell
• High temperature/vacuum in-situ diffuse reflection cell
• Low temperature/vacuum in-situ diffuse reflection cell
• Positivetransitivity (paralleled incident light）
• Diffusetransmission (integrating sphere attachments)
• Reflectivity measure (reflective angle of 10°, 30°, 45°, 80°, and changed degree etc)
• ATR measurement (optional crystals: diamond, ZnSe, Ge)
• Solid, liquid, gas sample transmission characteristics
Pharm & Life Science
• Protein conformation and quantification
• Quantification for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and excipient in water solution
• Characterization for the volatility and stability of medicine combined with TGA module
Polymer and Chemical Products
• Detection and Characterization for the volatility and decomposition combined with TGA module
• Monitoring reaction process in lab combined with MIR fiber probe module
• Detection and Characterization for the Ultra-Thin film and mono-layer film
• Characterization for the erosion process
• Detection of Emissivity of building materials
• Evaluation for Optical material such as Infrared windows and mirrors
Semi-conductor Silicon Industry
• Different non-metal film measure
• Quality control medium carbon / oxygen impurity identification
• Soil fertility and organic evaluation
• Soil properties research