UV-VIS-NIR Microspectrophotometer, or Microscope spectrophotometer combines advantages of microscope and spectrophotometer in order to measure spectra and colorimetry analysis of microscopic samples or microscopic areas of larger samples. It can measure the reflectance, transmission, fluorescence and other emission spectra, Raman scattering, and polarization.
ATP9310 series is self-developed microspectrophotometer by Optosky brand. Its built-in high stable light source, high resolution spectrometer, and it goes through objectives to microscopic samples on microscope platform, the reflective light signal transfers through objectives to spectrometer for analysis, the obtained reflectance, absorbance, and colorimetric values of different microscopic areas of samples. It can also add on functions of fluorescence spectroscopy and Raman spectroscopy. Scientific-grade deep cooled CCD with high reliability, high resolution color imaging system, the advanced operation system and free software for easy to operate.
It connect to computer by USB for excellent lab experience, and is equipped with advanced and easy to use PC terminal control software to achieve the perfect experimental operation.
• Microscopic samples or microscopic areas of large samples at μm level
• Reflectance, fluorescence, Raman scattering and polarization
• High resolution & High stable
• Built in high sensitivity deep cooled CCD
• High stable light source
• Excellent Infinity chromatic correction optical system ensures excellent resolution and clarity
• Infinity plan objective lens
• New generation integrated structure with high stable and user-friendly operation
• Modular design, multi-functions combination, versatility
• Extendable to add on modular of fluorescence, Raman spectrometer
• Free advanced software
• Scientific Research Lab, University
• Forensic Identification, Documentation Check Judicial identification, criminal Investigation
• Biological samples analysis: Hospital and Biochemical lab, Miroscopic evidences analysis, Trace evidence, Evident documentation, Forensic chemistry
• Semiconductor, OLED, thin film thick,MEMS equipment, surface plasmaresonance Transmittance measurement,reflectance measurement
• New materials research
• Jewelry, Mineral Research