The ATX2000 can be easily configured to measure and study various spectra such as reflection, transmission, absorption, and fluorescence.
The ATX2000 adopts a pulsed xenon lamp (wavelength range 190-1100nm) with a lifespan of 109 flashes, which can be used for more than 5 years without changing the light source.
ATX2000 only needs a 5V DC power supply, plus a computer, it can work, very simple and easy to use.
- Absorbance, fluorescence and other multi-function measurement;
- Measuring wavelength range: 190-1100nm;
- The absorbance can be as high as 3.2;
- No need to preheat, it can be used immediately after power on;
- The fluorescence filter is removable;
- Ultra-low noise CCD signal processing circuit
- Spectral Resolution: 1.6 nm
- Optical path structure: Cross C-T
- Measurement time: 2ms-130s (software can be set)
- The spectrometer controls the light source and can measure synchronously;
- Power supply: DC 5V±10% @ <2.3A
- Optical input interface: SMA905 or free space
- Data output interface: USB2.0 (High speed) or UART
- 20-pin dual-row programmable external expansion interface
- Universities, research institutes and other laboratories;
- Multi-parameter online water quality analyzer;
- Micro and fast spectrophotometer;
- Spectroscopic analysis, radiometric analysis, spectrophotometric analysis
- Fluorescence Spectrometer;
- Transmittance, absorbance detection;
- Reflectivity detection
ATX2000 spectral measurement system usually includes spectrometer, light source, optical fiber, sample holder, standard reference sample, and software, etc. The components of each part are as follows:
- Low noise fiber optic spectrometer;
- Long-life pulsed xenon lamp, broad-spectrum ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared light sources;
- Spectrometer, pulse xenon lamp synchronous control circuit board;
- High transmittance UV fiber;
- Integrated multi-function measurement sample cell for transmission, reflection and fluorescence;
- Optosky_Spectral professional spectral measurement software.