ATH3010-17 is a miniature hyperspectral imager with small size and light weight.
ATH3010-17 is featured with high spatial resolution, high spectral resolution and wide imaging range. ATH3010-17 has a built-in stable and blue-light source, and the power is adjustable, so there is no need for additonal supplementary light sources.
ATH3010-17 consists of a hyperspectral imager and a fully automatic motorized rotary atage, in which the hyperspectral instrument is based on high-efficiency transmission grating technology and has good aberration characteristics.
ATH3010-17 can be installed on a tripod or a apole, and add automatic calibration devices, weather monitoring sensors, etc, so as to achieve long and large-scale scanning upon the target.
- Spectral Range：900-1700nm
- Spectral Resolution：3.5 nm
- High Sensitivity SWIR Hyperspectral Imager
- 13-megapixel visible light camera with integrated spectrum
- High-performance image sensor,high performance-to-price ratio
- Blue light and infrared lighting source，power adjustable
- Optical design with high imaging quality on the entire target surface, the spot diameter is less than 0.5 pixels
- The lens interface is standard C-Mount, and the lens exchangeable
- High-precision electric rotary table
Pest Monitoring, Nutrient Monitoring, Disaster Assessment, Crop Yield Estimation, etc.