Stainless Steel Visible-NIR Fibers
Made in China
Our lab-grade and premium-grade UV-Visible optical fiber assemblies are durable, high-quality patch cords that deliver uniform results with minimal signal variance. Patch cords act as both illumination and read fibers and connect easily to Optosky spectrometers, light sources and sampling accessories.
Visible-NIR patch cords are low OH fibers that transmit most efficiently from 400-2500 nm and UV-Visible (200-1100 nm) options are also available. Can customize connectors for FC/SMA905.
- UV-Visible transmission -- high OH fibers transmit well from 400-2500 nm
- Jacketing options -- stainless steel can be more protective under strong laser and will not burn through fibers
- Variety -- assemblies available in different core diameters and lengths; custom options also available
- Convenient handling -- precision SMA 905 connectors with extra-long knurled ferrules for easy manipulation
- Robust -- great for lab, field and industrial use
- Laser transmission;
- Spectral detection;
- UV lithography;
- Medical sensing;
- UV Raman Spectroscopy;
- UV illuminance monitoring;
- High temperature measurement;
- Photodynamic therapy;
- Medical diagnosis and other fields.