What functions upgraded from the latest version of the Raman Microscope software?
About the advantages of our Raman microscope:
- Mapping :Through the sample detected in the selected area can display intuitively the content distribution.
- Image splicing: Image splicing can realize Mappping of contents distribution in different colors in a selected area.
- Optosky instrument has Dual-bands wavelengths and three-bands wavelengths for you to choose from.
- We recommend 532nm, 785nm, 1064nm wavelengths for virus and bacterial detection .
- ATR8300MP is configured with tailor-made objective , the micro-Raman detection platform makes it possible to"seen and test" .
- With similar performance cost 30% less.
Next is a detailed introduction to our latest version of Raman microscope software, which include three main functions:
Firstly, it's important to collect Raman signal of sample to generate spectrum with unique characteristics, and execute four following steps:
- Microscope Raman Focus:
a, Manual Focus
b, Auto Focus
we usually select auto focus: click the size corresponding to the eyepiece to auto focus.
- Parameters setting: Laser power, Integration time, Set the parameters of cooling and average times.
- Selection of scanning area: It can select Spot\Middle\Plane
a.Spot: point focus, you need to manually select a point.
b.Middle: Focus at the middle point, the middle of the field of view is selected by default, no manual selection is required.
c.Plane: To select a region, you need to select x step and y step, this method is used for mapping.
- Complete by clicking to scan
the second function is MAPPING with its purpose is to measure the content distribution of the target substance in the selected area of the sample. Follow-up the similar steps as spectral data collection. But pay attention to selecting the scanning area through dragging left mouse button to set x & y step length, the final measure result is X*Y.
It is worth mentioning that Mapping can divide the selective area into "small blocks" according to the selective area and the "step length" of x and y.
Then perform the scan a time in the middle point of the small blocks, and the collected spectral image forms color blocks reflecting the intensity and concentration, and finally these color blocks are put together to form the mapping image seen.
Thirdly, the last function is Image splicing. The purpose can scan a actual area larger than the field of view of the lens. Follow-up steps are to select the "Experiment guide" on the software page, then set the size of the area to be scanned (the maximum is 5mm), confirm the start and end points, and finally perform image splicing.
The above is some detailed introduction about our new version of Raman Microscope software, you can contact us if you want to know more details.
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Single Crystal Silicon 2022-09-29 107
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Detecting the Number of Graphene Layers 2022-09-29 92
- RAMAN FAQ 2022-08-22 322
- Confocal Raman Microscopy 2022-11-15 12
- Raman Spectrometer Detects The Types Of Writing Pens In The Time Series Of Vermilion Ink 2022-03-02 415
- Raman Spectrometer Detects Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) 2022-02-18 385
- Raman Spectrometer In Microplastic Type Analysis 2022-02-17 386
- Raman Spectrometers For Medicine 2022-02-14 378