ATR6600pro 1064 Defender Super Fast ID
ATR6600pro 1064 Defender Super Fast ID is self-designed for high-efficiency & time-saving, ease-of-use and field flexibility, allowing law enforcer to execute the device in field to meet their law enforcement needs.
With increasing sophisticated production and distribution of lethal narcotics such as heroin, fentanyl, MDMA and others, this has caused new challenges for law enforcement officers, who are often the first to come in contact with these lethal substances and need to identify narcotics and make informed detection result at the site.
The new generation ATR6600pro 1064 Defender Super Fast ID is challenging field law enforcement high efficiency. The new Fast ID features a touchless point-to-shoot at street heroin, fentanyl, MDMA, marijuana and other narcotics through their package, and it takes few seconds to identify result in a clear matched or unmatched warning or red alert. The Fast ID features unlimited self-built library entries allows law enforcer add a library of new controlled drugs during enforcement. The mini printer and 13 MP camera allows to record result or evidence in field. The 1064 Defender Super Fast ID has GPS, Wi-Fi, blue-tooth and USB connectivity, allowing for seamless data transfer throughout the law enforcement web.
Narcotics interdiction is one of the key responsibilities of the Customs & Excise Department. Customs officers are stationed at the entry / exit points for processing passengers, examining cargoes and mail parcels and searching vehicles, vessels and aircraft to detect and deter drug trafficking. says Hongfei Liu, Chairman and general manager of Optosky's Raman instruments business. “The 1064 Defender Super Fast ID was developed with this specific situation in mind. Its free space technology allows for quick decision-making without compromising safety. The 1064 Defender enables law enforcement officers to make decisions in real-time and execute the narcotics interdiction process in a smooth and efficient manner for the officers and the broader.”
ATR6600pro 1064 Defender Super Fast ID is self-designed for high-efficiency & time-saving, ease-of-use and field flexibility, allowing law enforcer to execute the device in field to meet their law enforcement needs. The Fast ID is offered at a competitive price, making it an affordable option for budget-restricted agencies that rely on narcotic interdiction specialists, border protection or law enforcement officials.
For more information on the Optosky1064 Defender Super Fast ID, access to
- Microscopic Raman Spectroscopy for Graphene Sample Testing 2023-03-15 579
- Get the principles and applications of ATR 2023-09-18 10
- Optimising confocal Raman microscopy for spectral mapping of cement-based materials 2023-09-04 46
- Application of Confocal Micro Raman Spectroscopy in Interface Research 2023-09-04 29
- Existing Standards,Guides and Practices for Raman Spectroscopy 2023-08-31 37
- ATR8800 Raman Imaging Technology 2023-08-23 55
- Raman Spectroscopy and its Most Common Applications 2023-01-17 509
- Raman : Applications 2023-01-17 532
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Characterization of Graphene Structure 2023-01-17 411
- Food Analysis and Raman Spectroscopy 2023-01-17 501
- Raman or FTIR Spectroscopy 2023-01-12 492
- What is Raman Spectroscopy? 2023-01-12 400
- Raman spectroscopic detection and analysis of Scutellaria baicalensis herbal tablets 2022-12-23 402
- What is X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) 2022-12-22 471
- What is the Raman microscope? 2022-12-22 445
- What is the SERS？ 2022-12-22 419
- (Suzhou Institute of Biomedical Engineering Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences)Escherichia coli sample and Staphylococcus aureus Raman spectrum detection report on silver substrate 2022-12-15 350
- What Is Raman Spectroscopy Used For? 2022-12-09 374
- Test Report of Insulating Oil and Insulating Paper of Electrical Engineering College of Chongqing University 2022-12-05 307
- ATR8300-1064 high sensitive near-infrared microRaman spectrometer was used to rapidly identify textile components 2022-12-01 451