New Handheld Raman Spectrometer for Hazardous Chemicals Of Optosky
ATR6500WH is the latest version of ATR6500 handheld Raman spectrometer, which retains all the advantages of ATR6500: ultra-light, ultra-thin, ultra-fast detection, etc. In addition, the battery can be replaced quickly, which solves the problem of unlimited battery life of Raman spectrometer. In addition, also increased a variety of toxic and harmful gas alarm and altitude detector.
The ATR6500WH has an excellent built-in Raman spectral recognition algorithm and a built-in standard spectral library of up to more than 20,000 kinds of substances, which can detect substances without difference and easily identify substances. At the same time, users can add their own spectral data.
Adopt Android system, the interface is simple and clear, equipped with 5.5-inch high-definition capacitive touch screen, adopts high-definition dual camera of 13 million +8 million, can record the detection scene at any time, built-in WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and other modules, simple and intelligent.
ATR6500WH can detect explosives, narcotics, drug precursors, white powder, test toxic industrial chemicals (TIC), toxic industrial raw materials (TIM), chemical record (CWA) and other unknown chemical. The detection speed is very fast, the fastest detection within 1s. ATR6500WH built in toxic and harmful gas alarm and elevation sensors, can more effectively protect the safety of staff.
ATR6500WH has the function of non-destructive, rapid detection and identification, one-click operation, with precision algorithm for the detection of mixtures, HD 5.5 inch capacitive touch screen, better control sense. The test results can be generated and exported as a PDF report, at the same time, it built-in 4-8 hours lithium battery life, with ultra-light weight (<480 grams), and easy to carry.
ATR6500WH often used in law Enforcement of hazardous chemicals; anti-drugs by the police; detection of hazardous substances at the entrances of high-speed rail, subway, and BRT; temporary inspection by emergency departments; inspection of hazardous chemicals by maritime and port authorities.
ATR6500WH can detect 140 liquid hazardous chemicals, 32 explosives, 78 explosive chemicals, 35 precursor chemicals, 140 narcotics, 200 solid hazardous chemicals.
- Microscopic Raman Spectroscopy for Graphene Sample Testing 2023-03-15 587
- Get the principles and applications of ATR 2023-09-18 32
- Optimising confocal Raman microscopy for spectral mapping of cement-based materials 2023-09-04 53
- Application of Confocal Micro Raman Spectroscopy in Interface Research 2023-09-04 36
- Existing Standards,Guides and Practices for Raman Spectroscopy 2023-08-31 48
- ATR8800 Raman Imaging Technology 2023-08-23 62
- Raman Spectroscopy and its Most Common Applications 2023-01-17 513
- Raman : Applications 2023-01-17 539
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Characterization of Graphene Structure 2023-01-17 418
- Food Analysis and Raman Spectroscopy 2023-01-17 510
- Raman or FTIR Spectroscopy 2023-01-12 514
- What is Raman Spectroscopy? 2023-01-12 409
- Raman spectroscopic detection and analysis of Scutellaria baicalensis herbal tablets 2022-12-23 409
- What is X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) 2022-12-22 483
- What is the Raman microscope? 2022-12-22 456
- What is the SERS？ 2022-12-22 425
- (Suzhou Institute of Biomedical Engineering Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences)Escherichia coli sample and Staphylococcus aureus Raman spectrum detection report on silver substrate 2022-12-15 354
- What Is Raman Spectroscopy Used For? 2022-12-09 380
- Test Report of Insulating Oil and Insulating Paper of Electrical Engineering College of Chongqing University 2022-12-05 314
- ATR8300-1064 high sensitive near-infrared microRaman spectrometer was used to rapidly identify textile components 2022-12-01 458