How does Raman spectroscopy accurately detect food safety?
The harm of nitrofurazone
Nitrofuran is a nitrofuran drug. It is a synthetic broad-spectrum antibacterial drug that can treat livestock diseases and can be used for disinfection and antiseptic, but it is not easily metabolized. Once it enters the human body, it can stay in the human body for up to 2 years. Long-term consumption may induce various diseases, causing cancer or teratogenicity.
Common veterinary drug residue detection methods in animal products
1. TLC detection
The application of this detection technology is relatively simple, and the operation of the equipment is not complicated and it is easy to develop color. However, the separation effect of biological polymers is relatively poor, so its specific use is also limited to varying degrees.
2. Immunological detection technology
It mainly includes enzyme-linked immunoassay and immunochromatography detection techniques. At present, enzyme-linked immunosorbsorption detection technology is widely used in food detection and medical detection.
3. Raman spectroscopy
Raman spectroscopy detection technology is also a commonly used technology in the detection of veterinary drug residues.
Optosky ATR3000FD Raman spectroscopy food safety detector is developed based on surface-enhanced laser Raman spectroscopy technology. It can detect most pesticide residues, veterinary residues, non-edible chemicals, misuse of food additives, etc. in food on-site, and detect more than 140 detection items with a limit of up to ppb (ug/L).
Advantages of surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy
- In specific use, only simple pre-processing is required, which can effectively avoid obvious errors in the detection process.
- The operation process is relatively simple.
- Fast detection speed: the specific detection time is less than 20 minutes.
- High accuracy and low cost
Optosky ATR3000FD Raman spectroscopy food safety detector has been applied to various fields at home and abroad.
Raman spectroscopy to detect pesticide residue process
What is ATR3000FD used for?
Portable Raman spectrometer is used for non-metal materials identification providing fast, accurate, non-destructive analysis, it does not require pre-treatment or direct contact sample, Raman probe set 2mm distance away from sample detected. It's used for application in biological science, pharmaceutical, forensic, agriculture, food safety, gemstone & minerals, and environmental engineering etc.
Features of ATR3000FD：
- As many as 140 models detected, including drugs, dietary supplement, cosmetics, chemicals；
- Detect limits reach up to ppb level；
- Accurate auto-identification algorithm，no manual readout required；
- High performance, high stable SERS enhanced reagent, life span over 1 year；
- Sample state：Solid, powder, thin film, liquid；
- Touch screen：12inch；
- Stable Windows 10 operation system；
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth, WIFI, 4G modules（optional）；
- Touch screen and keyboard input；
- Friendly interface；
- Battery life> 5hrs；
- Raman spectrometer environmental detection 2022-11-29 8
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Single Crystal Silicon 2022-09-29 112
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Detecting the Number of Graphene Layers 2022-09-29 98
- RAMAN FAQ 2022-08-22 335
- Confocal Raman Microscopy 2022-11-15 24
- Raman Spectrometer Detects The Types Of Writing Pens In The Time Series Of Vermilion Ink 2022-03-02 423
- Raman Spectrometer Detects Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) 2022-02-18 393
- Raman Spectrometer In Microplastic Type Analysis 2022-02-17 391