How is the Intelligent Hair Trace Drugs Analyzer for identification？
The pain points of drug detection in the public security anti-drugs
- The suspect resisted strongly and was unable to obtain blood or urine;
- Drugs are detected through blood and urine, which can interfere with drugs;
- Difficulty in sample preservation;
- The metabolism of blood and urine is fast, and it cannot be detected 5-10 days after taking drugs.
Intelligent Hair Trace Drugs Analyzer
In order to solve the various shortcomings of the current public security anti-drug police in the urine and saliva testing methods for drug addicts. According to this requirement, Optosky has developed the GA500 Handheld Hair Trace Drugs Analyzer. At present, the product has obtained a product inspection report issued by the Ministry of Public Security's Safety and Police Electronic Product Quality Inspection Center, and the hair drug detection system has obtained software copyright, software products and scientific and technological novelty reports issued by provincial science and technology departments.
Function of hair drug identification：
- Determine the type of drug: fluorescence reaction of different substances, determine the type of drug contained in the hair
- Judging the time of drug abuse: According to the length of the collected hair and the sampling location, the identification conclusion of whether the hair contains drug ingredients and the time period of drug abuse behavior is issued.
- Determining the amount of drug abuse: to indicate the extent of drug abuse.
- Determining the number of drug abuse: to determine single-drug and long-term treatment.
Advantages of hair drug identification：
- High accuracy: Rare earth luminescence technology is currently the emerging and most accurate immunoassay rapid test technology.
- Fast detection: The detection of drug content in hair samples of suspicious persons can be quickly completed within 5-10 minutes.
- High sensitivity: The minimum drug content can be detected at 0.2ng/mg, which meets the industry standard requirements of the Anti-Drug Association.
- Convenient sampling: a little hair is enough (5mg), no privacy is involved, and adulteration is avoided.
- Convenient storage: hair can be stored at room temperature, while urine, blood and other test materials generally need to be stored at low temperature.
- Long traceability period: The hair can be used to detect whether the suspicious person contains drugs within 3-6 months.
- On-site testing: all the instruments, reagents and other accessories required for testing are packed in a testing box of about 20 inches luggage.
- Unmanned airborne pine nematodes Early warning plan 2022-12-13 310
- Welcome to OPTOSKY booth at the fifth China International Import Expo (CIIE) 2022-11-02 348
- About Integrating Sphere Fundamentals and Applications 2022-10-28 439
- VOCs are the main culprits of air pollution 2022-10-27 325
- Optosky-XRF spectrometer-FAQ 2022-10-10 351
- What is a pinhole of confocal microscopes？ 2022-09-23 699
- What is viewing ICP-OES 2022-09-23 450
- FIELDSPEC FAQ 2022-08-22 558
- How to test the nitrous nitrogen in water quality? 2021-05-18 354
- Why choose UAV Forest Inspection & Fire Warning System？ 2021-01-05 259
- Ad hoc interview with CCTV——Science and Technology Lights Optosky! 2021-01-04 274
- What are the commonly used methods for detecting protein concentration? 2020-12-22 253
- How does handheld water quality analyzer detect water pollution？ 2020-12-21 181
- What is the research progress and development trend of water quality monitoring technology? 2020-12-16 239
- How to apply ATE3000 to water quality analysis? 2020-12-02 178
- What are the powerful features of the UAV forest inspection and fire warning system-GA900? 2020-11-18 200
- How to detect the malachite green in aquatic products? 2020-11-13 189
- What is the principle of the UV spectrum detection of gas? 2020-11-11 236
- What are the main applications of NanoBio 200 ? 2020-11-03 232
- Why did you choose the Intelligent Hair Trace Drugs Analyzer? 2020-10-28 246