Let's learn more about the Microscopic Raman Spectrometer
As its name suggests, It's a combination of a microscope and a Raman Spectrometer. The series of Micro Raman Spectrometer, integrates the two lasers, and combine the advantages of both the microscope and Raman Spectrometer. Microscope Raman detection platform allows the "What you see is the possible", visualization of precise positioning Raman detection platform, allows the observer to samples on different surface state of Raman signal, and can be displayed on the computer by detecting position of micro area shape, greatly facilitate the Raman micro area detection.
The series of spectrometer full range can be automatic focusing, automatic scanning, one key operation, can be batch experiments, the uniformity of the scanning etc,and we can choose the scan area, without waiting for, and can obtain high reliability of Raman scanning imaging data. In addition, the spectrometer can be used for research on nanoparticles and new materials,forensic identification, medical immunoassay, agricultural and food identification, and water pollution analysis.
Let me tell you,when we use it for detection, we can choose manual and automatic two ways for dark current acquisition. We generally recommend precise acquisition,and we can adjust the intergration time manually by ourselves . For example,ATR8500 equipped with specially designed for Raman system objective, makes the laser light spot close to the diffraction limit, then by 5 million camera focus information accurate and intuitive display on the computer. It overcomes the problem that the focal plane of the Raman signal collection in the ordinary Raman system is slightly higher or lower than the actual optimal focal plane, so as to improve the Raman spectral quality.It perfectly solves the loss of camera imaging time path, and realizes the separation of camera imaging and Raman signal collection, thus obtaining the optimal signal strength. At the same time, ATR8500 uses high-performance Raman optimized for micro Raman systems, both sensitivity, signal-to-noise ratio, stability, etc. are industry-leading levels, providing a strong guarantee for Raman research.
On the advantages of Micro Raman:
1. Chemical composition and structure of materials: Raman spectroscopy can distinguish different chemical structures and even include structural differences formed by different spatial arrangements of the same atoms.
2. Noncontact and nondestructive:
Multiple analysis of the sample without causing damage.
3. Generally, sample preparation is not required:
If an optical microscope can be used to focus to the analysis area, its Raman spectrum can be acquired by means of a micro-Raman spectrometer.
4. The size of the sample to be analyzed: Can be selected from a small amount of material (size < 1 m) to a sample spanning several centimeters. A good micro Raman spectrometer can flexibly control the size of the sample to be collected.
5. Analysis through transparent containers and Windows:
Most Raman analyses use light at visible or near-visible bands. As a result, a wealth of information can be collected easily, even when the sample is sealed in a transparent container (such as a vial or capillary), or in a sample bin with an observation window (such as a temperature or pressure bin).
6.You can analyze samples in aqueous solutions:
Such as suspensions or biological samples. There is no need for time-consuming extraction or drying, which may change the chemical composition of the sample.
7. Raman spectroscopy can be used to analyze almost all materials:
Almost all materials exhibit Raman scattering. The only exception is pure metal, which reflects only light.
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Single Crystal Silicon 2022-09-29 107
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Detecting the Number of Graphene Layers 2022-09-29 93
- RAMAN FAQ 2022-08-22 323
- Confocal Raman Microscopy 2022-11-15 12
- Raman Spectrometer Detects The Types Of Writing Pens In The Time Series Of Vermilion Ink 2022-03-02 416
- Raman Spectrometer Detects Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) 2022-02-18 386
- Raman Spectrometer In Microplastic Type Analysis 2022-02-17 386
- Raman Spectrometers For Medicine 2022-02-14 378