New product of Optosky ATR8000 automatic high-throughput Raman spectrometer
After nearly two years of research and development and continuous improvement, Optosky Photoics inc. launched the ATR8000 automatic high-throughput Raman spectrometer.
Why to launch the ATR8000 automatic high-throughput raman spectrometer? As we all know, some experiments perform multiple experiments in order to obtain a higher signal-to-noise ratio, and the experiment time is longer. It takes longer time for the 1064nm raman spectrometer to scan samples, because of weak excitation efficiency, and low response rate of infrared sensors,etc. In this way, researchers consume a lot of time and effort to repear test labor if they want to measure 100 samples, it may be take hours or even a whole day.
ATR8000 combines high-sensitivity Raman spectroscopy, precision motion control, and smart sensing, to deal with the problem of repetitive work for researchers. It come true the Raman determination of automation and high throughput. ATR8000 can test 100 samples at the same time, and automatic light and sound alarmer will warn experimenter upon the end of the test,as a result of reducing experimenter work load.
ATR8000 has the new concept to achieve the theory that Raman spectrometers are designed and developed from the perspective of consumer demand. It has vogue appearance and customised version of Android with high safety.
- Microscopic Raman Spectroscopy for Graphene Sample Testing 2023-03-15 587
- Get the principles and applications of ATR 2023-09-18 32
- Optimising confocal Raman microscopy for spectral mapping of cement-based materials 2023-09-04 53
- Application of Confocal Micro Raman Spectroscopy in Interface Research 2023-09-04 37
- Existing Standards,Guides and Practices for Raman Spectroscopy 2023-08-31 48
- ATR8800 Raman Imaging Technology 2023-08-23 62
- Raman Spectroscopy and its Most Common Applications 2023-01-17 513
- Raman : Applications 2023-01-17 539
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Characterization of Graphene Structure 2023-01-17 418
- Food Analysis and Raman Spectroscopy 2023-01-17 510
- Raman or FTIR Spectroscopy 2023-01-12 514
- What is Raman Spectroscopy? 2023-01-12 409
- Raman spectroscopic detection and analysis of Scutellaria baicalensis herbal tablets 2022-12-23 409
- What is X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) 2022-12-22 483
- What is the Raman microscope? 2022-12-22 456
- What is the SERS？ 2022-12-22 425
- (Suzhou Institute of Biomedical Engineering Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences)Escherichia coli sample and Staphylococcus aureus Raman spectrum detection report on silver substrate 2022-12-15 354
- What Is Raman Spectroscopy Used For? 2022-12-09 380
- Test Report of Insulating Oil and Insulating Paper of Electrical Engineering College of Chongqing University 2022-12-05 314
- ATR8300-1064 high sensitive near-infrared microRaman spectrometer was used to rapidly identify textile components 2022-12-01 458