Specific Application of Dual-band Portable Raman Spectrometer.
In many cases in the lab is uncertain of wavelengths better for their application, ATR3200 dual-band Raman spectrometer integrates two wavelengths laser sources to detect the small sample. It requires no contact, no treatment to make an undestructive detection. This instrument has advantages of high performance-to-ratio, smart size can detect liquids, including fabrics, biology, alcoholics, crystals, etc.
For example，Dr. Li finished his paper about the preparation of bacterial cellulose-based thermosensitive Cu2+ imprinting material and study on Its adsorption performance by 3200using the Optosky's ATR3200. He used the ATR3400 Raman spectrometer to measure the Raman spectra of ITB materials, the excitation wavelength was 785nm, and the Raman spectra in the range of 400~4000cm¯¹ were obtained. He analyzing other experimental data and came to the conclusion is that after exploring the reaction conditions (temperature, time, NIPAM dosage, Cu2+ dosage), the best ITB (ITB9) material preparation conditions were obtained:ｎＢＣ：ｎＮＩＰＡＭ＝ｌ：３、Cu2＋ concentration 0.02mg/mL, Stirring at room temperature for 3 hours by gradient heating method, reacting at 40°C for 1 hour, 50°C for 1 hour, 6 (TC for 1 hour, 70°C for 3 hours, after the polymerization reaction, cold water (20°C) wash and remove the mold and disassemble Cu2+ to obtain temperature-sensitive ion imprinting material.
ATR3200 built-in 532nm, 633nm, 785nm Raman spectrometers, all of them employs cooled high sensitivity Raman signal enhanced CCD, high efficient Raman probe with laser power up to 600mW narrow-linewidth lasers, combined with highly reliable optical design, circuit design, structure design, detect result is very stable, and super SNR.
ATR3200 built-in 1064 Raman, employs ultra-high cooled semiconductor lasers, 2nd class cooled ultra-high sensitivity InGaAs linear array CCD. As a result, with high performance, high sensitivity can fit scientific research, medical instrument industry.
- Dual bands：532, 633, 785, 1064nm (optional dual wavelengths combination)；
- High sensitivity, SNR>3000:1
- High stability
- Hamamatsu CCD, excellent performance；
- High-performance spectrometer
- USB2.0 connect to PC
- Scientific Research
- Biology Science
- Forensic Science
- Material Science
- Medical Immunology
- Agriculture and food identification
- Water Pollution analysis
- Gemstones and inorganic mineral
- Environment Science
- Raman spectrometer environmental detection 2022-11-29 8
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Single Crystal Silicon 2022-09-29 112
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Detecting the Number of Graphene Layers 2022-09-29 98
- RAMAN FAQ 2022-08-22 335
- Confocal Raman Microscopy 2022-11-15 24
- Raman Spectrometer Detects The Types Of Writing Pens In The Time Series Of Vermilion Ink 2022-03-02 423
- Raman Spectrometer Detects Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) 2022-02-18 393
- Raman Spectrometer In Microplastic Type Analysis 2022-02-17 391