VOCs are the main culprits of air pollution
VOCs are the main culprits of air pollutionPM2.5 can be suspended in the air for a long time, the higher the content, the more serious the air pollution. Compared with coarser atmospheric particulate matter, PM2.5 has a greater impact on human health and atmospheric environmental quality. In recent years, regional complex air pollution characterized by PM2.5 and O3 has become increasingly prominent, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are important precursors for the formation of fine particulate matter (PM2.5), ozone (O3) and other secondary pollutants It can cause atmospheric environmental problems such as haze and photochemical smog.
VOCs are usually divided into several categories such as non-methane hydrocarbons (NMHCs for short), oxygen-containing organic compounds, halogenated hydrocarbons, nitrogen-containing organic compounds, and sulfur-containing organic compounds. VOCs participate in the formation of ozone and secondary aerosols in the atmospheric environment, which have an important impact on regional atmospheric ozone pollution and PM2.5 pollution. Most VOCs have unpleasant special odor, and have toxic, irritating, teratogenic and carcinogenic effects, especially benzene, toluene and formaldehyde and other gases can cause great harm to human health.
"Science of the Total Environment" is a heavyweight journal in the field of environmental research. According to statistics, the impact factor of the journal in 2022 is 10.753. The journal published an article titled "Photoinduced release of odorous volatile organic compounds from aqueous pollutants: The role of reactive oxygen species in increasing risk during cross-media transformation" in February 2022. For content determination, the content of benzyl alcohol was detected using Optosky's classic LC3200 high performance liquid chromatograph.
Chromatographic conditions and configuration:
|Chromatographic conditions||Instrument configuration|
|Chromatographic column||C18||Pump||P3100 High pressure constant Current pump (1 set)|
|Mobile phase||Acetonitrile:Water=50:50（v/v）||Detector||D3100 UV-VIS Detector (1 set)|
|Flow rate||0.25ml/min||Sample injector||S3100 Automatic sampler (1 set)|
|Measure wavelength||210nm||Column oven||03100Column oven (1 set）|
LC series high performance liquid chromatograph is a classic series of Optosky, which continues one classic after another, and has a customer fan base from generation to generation. It has a high market share, good customer feedback, high automation, high precision, and super durability. It is your first choice for liquid chromatography.
To protect the atmospheric environment and assist in the monitoring of atmospheric pollutants, Optosky HPLC escorts the air environment!
- Unmanned airborne pine nematodes Early warning plan 2022-12-13 310
- Welcome to OPTOSKY booth at the fifth China International Import Expo (CIIE) 2022-11-02 348
- About Integrating Sphere Fundamentals and Applications 2022-10-28 439
- Optosky-XRF spectrometer-FAQ 2022-10-10 351
- What is a pinhole of confocal microscopes？ 2022-09-23 699
- What is viewing ICP-OES 2022-09-23 450
- FIELDSPEC FAQ 2022-08-22 558
- How to test the nitrous nitrogen in water quality? 2021-05-18 354
- Why choose UAV Forest Inspection & Fire Warning System？ 2021-01-05 259
- Ad hoc interview with CCTV——Science and Technology Lights Optosky! 2021-01-04 274
- What are the commonly used methods for detecting protein concentration? 2020-12-22 253
- How does handheld water quality analyzer detect water pollution？ 2020-12-21 182
- What is the research progress and development trend of water quality monitoring technology? 2020-12-16 239
- How to apply ATE3000 to water quality analysis? 2020-12-02 178
- How is the Intelligent Hair Trace Drugs Analyzer for identification？ 2020-11-24 178
- What are the powerful features of the UAV forest inspection and fire warning system-GA900? 2020-11-18 200
- How to detect the malachite green in aquatic products? 2020-11-13 189
- What is the principle of the UV spectrum detection of gas? 2020-11-11 236
- What are the main applications of NanoBio 200 ? 2020-11-03 232
- Why did you choose the Intelligent Hair Trace Drugs Analyzer? 2020-10-28 246