Why to find optosky booth at SPIE BIOS?
The premier conference for the latest developments in optical design, optical alignment, testing, and fabrication, photonic devices, x-ray, gamma-ray, and particle technologies, image and signal processing, optics and photonics for sustainable energy, including new conference on artificial photosynthesis, remote sensing, and space optical systems.
SPIE BiOS is the most important biomedical optics conference in the field.
Topics include biomedical optics, diagnostics and therapeutics, biophotonics, new imaging modalities, optical coherence tomography, neurophotonics, optogenetics, tissue optics, and nanophotonics.
- Unmanned airborne pine nematodes Early warning plan 2022-12-13 140
- Welcome to OPTOSKY booth at the fifth China International Import Expo (CIIE) 2022-11-02 171
- About Integrating Sphere Fundamentals and Applications 2022-10-28 263
- VOCs are the main culprits of air pollution 2022-10-27 175
- Optosky-XRF spectrometer-FAQ 2022-10-10 205
- What is a pinhole of confocal microscopes？ 2022-09-23 216
- What is viewing ICP-OES 2022-09-23 232
- FIELDSPEC FAQ 2022-08-22 356