Why choose UV-enhanced Miniature Spectrometer to detect the reflection and transmission spectra?
ATP1010 optical fiber spectrometer is an ultraviolet enhanced optical fiber spectrometer of Optpsky.
It has a wide range of applications,such as Multi-parameters Water Quality Monitor, LED sorting, Colour measurement, Micro-volumn spectrometer, UV gas measurement, Spectrum analysis, radiometer, Fluorescence, Reflection, transmission measurement.What I will introduce is the detection of it in the reflection and transmission spectra.
As is known to all, the main function of fiber optic spectrometer is to identify and analyze the spectrum. According to the functional characteristics of fiber optic spectrometer, an optical structure is built, which mainly includes the selection of incident light of slit, the decomposition of multicolor light of grating, the conversion of photoelectric signal of CCD detector, the output of emitted light and so on.
ATP1010 is ideal for UV, visible, and near-infrared spectroscopy applications. Different slits, gratings, mirrors, and filters are available. You can configure spectrometers for different applications depending on your requirements. Spectral ranges from 180 nm Up to 1100nm, the spectral resolution can be selected from 0.2 to 5.0nm, and OPT Spectrum can also provide OEM customers with customized options.
We know that the ULTRAVIOLET, visible, nearinfrared spectrum is very useful for describing the absorption, transmission, and reflection of a variety of technically important materials, such as pigments, coatings, Windows, and filters. These applications usually require the recording of the optical or electronic characteristic spectra of at least a portion of the material. Some practical applications of absorption spectra are cited: absorbance measurement, determination of substance concentration, Kinetic analysis of certain chemical reactions, Identification of materials...
The ATP1010 is highly reliable, ultra-high-speed, low-cost, and cost-effective, and can be adapted to miniature spectrometers for various environmental applications such as on-line testing. Above all, The ATP1010 can receive optical fiber input or free-space input light from the SMA905 interface, measure it according to the set integration time, and output the measurement result via USB2.0 (high speed) or UART. The ATP1010 can receive optical fiber input or free-space input light from the SMA905 interface, measure it according to the set integration time, and output the measurement result via USB2.0 (high speed) or UART.
- XRF Fluorescence Spectrometer for jewelry 2023-02-01 493
- New Product Launch | ATP7810 Ultra Wide Range Infrared Grating Spectrometer 2023-09-05 40
- Treatment of Medical Waste Based on Spectroscopy 2023-01-09 434
- Whole Blood Analysis Based on UV-VIS Spectroscopy 2023-01-05 603
- Irradiance Spectrum Analysis Measure Solution 2022-12-16 387
- spectrometer FAQ 2022-08-22 938
- LED Light Measurement Solution 2022-04-24 891
- How to Use NIR Spectrometer to Detect Textiles Rapidly 2022-03-16 963
- Estimation of Forage Biomass and Nutritional Value by Ground Spectrometer 2022-03-08 788
- Spectroscopy - A Journey in Search of Clean Water 2022-03-07 920
- How to Predict the Freshness of Peppers by Spectroscopy 2022-03-02 876
- Applications of Spectroscopy to Insect 2022-02-18 787
- How does Spectroscopy Identify Real or Fake Sneakers? 2022-02-16 797
- Can Spectroscopy Quickly and Easily Evaluate Paint Samples? 2022-02-10 764
- How to Detect CWAs Simulants in Soil by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 591
- How to Measure WO3/PVA Films by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 587
- How to Predict Egg Freshness of New Varieties by VIS-NIR Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 474
- New Algorithm to Improve High-Quality Spectral Signal 2022-01-07 488
- How to Detect Dielectric Barrier Discharge Ion Source by Spectroscopy 2022-01-06 411
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Detection By NIR spectroscopy 2022-01-06 517