Raman Spectrometer For Chemical Research
In inorganic compounds, the covalent bonds between metal ions and ligands often have Raman activity, so the Raman spectra can provide information about the composition, structure and stability of the coordination compounds. In addition, many inorganic compounds have a variety of crystal structures, they have different Raman activities, so Raman spectroscopy can be used to determine and identify the crystal structure of inorganic compounds that can not be completed by infrared spectroscopy.
In catalytic chemistry, Raman spectroscopy can provide structural information of the catalyst itself and the species on the surface, as well as real-time study of the catalyst preparation process. At the same time, laser Raman spectroscopy is an important method to study the structure and performance of electrode/solution interface, which can be applied to electrocatalysis, corrosion and electroplating at the molecular level.
RAMAN SPECTROMETER MODELS SELECTION GUIDE:
Optosky Photonics Inc dedicate to manufacture advanced spectroscopy solution with 20 year, with the headquarter in Xiamen covers a area of 2500 square meter with 50 engineers focus on Raman spectrometer design and manufacture, Wuhan R&D research centers with 53 engineers 742 square meter focus on industrial spectrometer design, and wuhu 30 engineers focus on hyperspec imager design and manufacture. we aim at supplying affordable spectroscopy solutions and techniques to global customers.
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Single Crystal Silicon 2022-09-29 107
- Application of Raman Spectroscopy in Detecting the Number of Graphene Layers 2022-09-29 93
- RAMAN FAQ 2022-08-22 323
- Confocal Raman Microscopy 2022-11-15 12
- Raman Spectrometer Detects The Types Of Writing Pens In The Time Series Of Vermilion Ink 2022-03-02 416
- Raman Spectrometer Detects Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) 2022-02-18 386
- Raman Spectrometer In Microplastic Type Analysis 2022-02-17 386
- Raman Spectrometers For Medicine 2022-02-14 378