How does ATP2002 detect water quality analysis?
What is Low-noise Spectrometer?
Optosky ATP2002 built in pulsed xenon driver has a low-noise, high-performance, and cost-effective. The sensor used 2048 pixel CCD responding from 200-1100 nm.
What is the wavelength range?
ATP2002 is available in 350-800nm,180-380nm,200-850nm,300-1100nm,200-1000nm. You can also choose to customize the wavelength range，
What are its application areas?
- Fast and Microscale Spectrophotometer.
- Environmental Analyzer( water quality and exhaust gas）.
- Spectrum Analyzer.
- Transmittance measurement.
- Reflectance measurement.
- Laser wavelength measurement.
Why to choose Low-noise spectrometer?
For example, in water quality analysis, the content of substances is analyzed by absorbance.The spectrometers are very mature absorbance detection equipment. In recent years, with the popularity of optical fiber spectrometers, more and more scientific research, enterprise laboratories and industrial online analysis users have adopted this new portable spectrometers to replace the traditional spectrometers used in laboratories. Compared with traditional spectrophotometers, optical fiber spectrometers have the advantages of good stability, small size, light weight, rapid detection and low cost. The requirements of absorbance are applicable in many applications. Therefore, spectrometers are widely used.
How long is the spectrometer warranty?
Leading industrial warranty is one year, and OEM project is offered a one-year warranty .
- XRF Fluorescence Spectrometer for jewelry 2023-02-01 501
- New Product Launch | ATP7810 Ultra Wide Range Infrared Grating Spectrometer 2023-09-05 46
- Treatment of Medical Waste Based on Spectroscopy 2023-01-09 440
- Whole Blood Analysis Based on UV-VIS Spectroscopy 2023-01-05 619
- Irradiance Spectrum Analysis Measure Solution 2022-12-16 394
- spectrometer FAQ 2022-08-22 949
- LED Light Measurement Solution 2022-04-24 903
- How to Use NIR Spectrometer to Detect Textiles Rapidly 2022-03-16 979
- Estimation of Forage Biomass and Nutritional Value by Ground Spectrometer 2022-03-08 800
- Spectroscopy - A Journey in Search of Clean Water 2022-03-07 936
- How to Predict the Freshness of Peppers by Spectroscopy 2022-03-02 888
- Applications of Spectroscopy to Insect 2022-02-18 795
- How does Spectroscopy Identify Real or Fake Sneakers? 2022-02-16 807
- Can Spectroscopy Quickly and Easily Evaluate Paint Samples? 2022-02-10 772
- How to Detect CWAs Simulants in Soil by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 599
- How to Measure WO3/PVA Films by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 600
- How to Predict Egg Freshness of New Varieties by VIS-NIR Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 480
- New Algorithm to Improve High-Quality Spectral Signal 2022-01-07 499
- How to Detect Dielectric Barrier Discharge Ion Source by Spectroscopy 2022-01-06 422
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Detection By NIR spectroscopy 2022-01-06 524