How to Monitor Water Quality Once Japan's Nuclear Waste Water Enters the Sea
Currently, the wastewater in the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant is processed through a sophisticated filtration system and then transported to a tank for storage.
The filtering system removes radioactive substances in the water, but substances such as tritium will still remain.
Before the wastewater is discharged into the sea, almost all radioactive substances will be removed and diluted, but no one can guarantee that the chance of causing water pollution is zero.
As we all known, Water quality parameters include water turbidity, transparency, color, smell, taste, water temperature, pH value, BOD (COD), DO, trace harmful chemical element content, pesticide and other inorganic or organic compound content, E. coli number, bacterial content and so on.
Optosky recommend the complete set of Multi-parameter water quality analysis and detection mainly includes: Deuterium Halogen lamp ATG1020H , transmitting and receiving system, corner reflector (if the transmitting and receiving system are not on the same side, no corner reflector is needed), UV-Visible Fibers, monochromator, micro-UV-VIS spectrometer ATP2000P and computer, etc.
The complete system of Multi-parameter water quality analysis could monitor as below picture:
- XRF Fluorescence Spectrometer for jewelry 2023-02-01 494
- New Product Launch | ATP7810 Ultra Wide Range Infrared Grating Spectrometer 2023-09-05 43
- Treatment of Medical Waste Based on Spectroscopy 2023-01-09 436
- Whole Blood Analysis Based on UV-VIS Spectroscopy 2023-01-05 606
- Irradiance Spectrum Analysis Measure Solution 2022-12-16 387
- spectrometer FAQ 2022-08-22 940
- LED Light Measurement Solution 2022-04-24 891
- How to Use NIR Spectrometer to Detect Textiles Rapidly 2022-03-16 964
- Estimation of Forage Biomass and Nutritional Value by Ground Spectrometer 2022-03-08 789
- Spectroscopy - A Journey in Search of Clean Water 2022-03-07 920
- How to Predict the Freshness of Peppers by Spectroscopy 2022-03-02 878
- Applications of Spectroscopy to Insect 2022-02-18 787
- How does Spectroscopy Identify Real or Fake Sneakers? 2022-02-16 799
- Can Spectroscopy Quickly and Easily Evaluate Paint Samples? 2022-02-10 765
- How to Detect CWAs Simulants in Soil by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 591
- How to Measure WO3/PVA Films by Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 588
- How to Predict Egg Freshness of New Varieties by VIS-NIR Spectroscopy 2022-01-07 474
- New Algorithm to Improve High-Quality Spectral Signal 2022-01-07 490
- How to Detect Dielectric Barrier Discharge Ion Source by Spectroscopy 2022-01-06 412
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Detection By NIR spectroscopy 2022-01-06 517