What are the features of Ultra-Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer?
NanoBio 200 is a full wavelength (190-1000nm) ultra microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer, which is self-designed by Optosky.
There are many features:
- Detection of nucleic acids, proteins and cell solutions;
Only 0.5-2ul sample is needed for each test;
Fast Measure：<3s ;
Full Touch Screen Operate, Easy-to-Use；
7”HD capacitive touch screen；
Long life span source up to 10 years ;
Embedded high performance micro spectrometer ;
High stability pulsed xenon light source;
Built-in lithium battery can be used for 6 hours;
Self-built modeling function by user；
USB data output.
What are its advantages ?
- High Sensitivity: New generation 2048 linear CCD detector cell, high sensitivity;
- Fast & Convenient : 3 optional path lengths. No need to dilute high concentration samples can be measured. Few seconds can complete detection Sample base swipe to-use;
- Full Wavelength: Wavelength range :190-1000nm, NIR wavelength range fit to various demands;
- High Stability: Long life xenon lamp. Slide bearing base can rise up/down base, in order to ensure detect stability and life span;
- User Friendly Design : Android 7” HD screen, Built-in Screen, no need connect to PC, WiFi/Bluetooth/USB output.
What are its specific application details?
- Nucleic acid has a maximum absorption peak at ultraviolet 260nm (250-270nm), (Fig 1)
- Protein has a maximum absorption peak at around 280nm UV,(Fig 2)
- Other substances also have maximum absorption peaks and spectral curves at different wavelengths: spectral scanning,(Fig 3)
What is its specific measurement process?
- Spot the sample: Lift the measuring cover, pipette 1-2μL from the sample and drop it on the test bench;
- Form a measuring liquid column: Close the measuring cover gently to form a measuring liquid column;
- Start the measurement: Select the measurement items that need to be performed on the touch screen and perform the corresponding tests.
After 3s, you can get the corresponding result;
- Wipe the sample table:Lift up the measuring table, wipe the liquid on the measuring head with lens cleaning paper, pay attention to wipe the upper and lower measuring heads.
- spectrometer FAQ 2022-08-22 296
- LED Light Measurement Solution 2022-04-24 338
- How to Use NIR Spectrometer to Detect Textiles Rapidly 2022-03-16 353
- Estimation of Forage Biomass and Nutritional Value by Ground Spectrometer 2022-03-08 313
- Spectroscopy - A Journey in Search of Clean Water 2022-03-07 350
- How to Predict the Freshness of Peppers by Spectroscopy 2022-03-02 308
- Applications of Spectroscopy to Insect 2022-02-18 314
- How does Spectroscopy Identify Real or Fake Sneakers? 2022-02-16 329